- Brainstorming to create new ideas and "think out of the box" is a real treasure. We work with various groups for their perspectives to reach a specific goal, prioritize, then get the involvement of all concerned. Diane M. Wirth is a certified instructor for FastTrac® programs. She has been very innovative in her support of small business success. Her contagious enthusiasm is an inspiration to many entrepreneurs. Her creative thinking and small business acumen will lend generously to any group.
Faciliation services provided for:
· Women's Business Institute: Facilitator for panelists (all business owners) at multiple
Entrepreneur Workshops and served as Facilitator for the Procurement Fair for panelists
discussing Department of Defense Mentor/Protégé Program
· Chamber of Commerce of Frederick County - Board of Directors Retreat & Facilitator for
Executive Dialogue Series for small business owners
· U.S. Department of State: Workshop Chair for Women and Entrepreneurship: Mentoring
and Networking representing the USA at the WoMen (sic) and Democracy Conference in
· Ms. Wirth served as Advisor, Northern Europe - US Business Networking for Women.
Ms. Wirth also mentors three women business owners in Lithuania